Registration for the delivery of online publications
1. Registering yourself for personalised access.
- Log in using your name and email address at https://portal.d-nb.de/myAccount.htm?method=showRegisterForm
- An automatically generated email containing a password is then issued to the email address you give.
- To complete the log-in procedure, click on the link contained in this email.
2. Registering yourself as a depositor.
- After logging in at https://services.dnb.de/dnb-cas/login? click on the "Ablieferung von Netzpublikationen" link under "Freischaltung beantragen für" on the right hand side of "Mein Konto".
- Complete the form and check your details on the "Confirm data" page.
- Send off the form. You will receive confirmation of the successful data transfer.
- Within one working day you will receive a message by email informing you that your submitter account has been given clearance.
You have already been registered and contacted by us.
1. You receive an email from us.
- You receive an eMail from us requesting that you register as a submitter. We already have records of your details.
- You click on the "Request password" link contained in the email.
- An automatically generated email containing the password is then issued to the email address given.
- Log in using your email address and the password at https://services.dnb.de/dnb-cas/login?. You can change your password under the "My account" menu item.
2. You notify us by email.
- You notify us by eMail (Service Netzpublikationen) so that we can activate your account for deposits. This is currently a temporary solution; the procedure will soon be made more user-friendly.
- Within one working day you will receive an email message informing you that your submitter account has been activated.
Last update: 15.02.2018